The goose that laid the golden eggs 下金蛋的鹅
A man and his Wife had the good fortune to possess a goose which laid a golden egg every day. Lucky though they were, they soon began to think they were not getting rich fast enough, and imagining the bird must be made of gold inside, they decided to kill it in order to secure the whole store of precious metal at once. But when they cut it open they found it was just like any other goose. Thus, they neither got rich all at once, as they had hoped, nor enjoyed any longer the daily addition to their wealth.
Much wants more and loses all.
- 10-06Work with the Now
- 10-06All I Want Is To Love You Forever
- 10-06Ebony and ivory 黑檀木与白象牙
- 10-06diaper diplomacy 尿布外交
- 10-06付出就有一定有回报吗? Does Hard Work
- 10-06President Bush Meets with Prime Minister of Ir
- 10-06Everybody wants to rule the world 每个人都想
- 10-06最英俊的男人 The Most Handsome Man