大学生应该结婚吗? Should collage students get merried?
There is a newly dissension putting forward these days: Is it legally allowed for Chinese on-campus students to get married before they complete their courses? Some people prefer "yes" while some others prefer "no". Certainly a large number of people just cannot decide which side they should be stand.
In fact, the governments allow on-campus students to get married before they complete their course. There isn' t a regulation proclaimed in writing to forbid marriage of on-campus students. But it must affect those triers.In my opinion, it is unnecessary to forbid on-campus students to get married before they finished their college, however, it shouldn' t be advocated or encouraged. Because, for on-campus students, they play the role as learners. Their main task is to learn. If they married, their school work must be affected and they may not graduate favorably or may not be capable for future works. So, I believe: almost all on-campus students would deal with the question reasoningly .
- 01-12大学生是否该做兼职工作Should College Students Take Part-time Jobs
- 01-12关于大学生就业压力Graduates pressure in finding jobs
- 01-12女大学生找工作难的问题Female University Students is Difficult Finding
- 01-12关于大学生谈恋爱问题Falling in love with in college
- 01-12关于大学生活的英语作文College Life
- 01-12关于大学生逃课现象的英语作文Students Truancy
- 01-12大学生谈恋爱的利与弊The Advantages and Disadvantages of College Studen
- 01-12学生应该兼职吗？Should Students Take Part-time Jobs?
- 01-12公园应该收费吗?Should The Park Charge?
- 01-12车辆是否应该允许进入高校校园Should the Vehicle be Allowed to Enter